Hotel New Star Ikebukuro, Hotel Star Plaza Ikebukuro, and Star House Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Our Company")recognize the information that can identify our hotel guest himself/herself (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") is important and carefully handle it based on the following policies.
Definition of Personal InformationOur Company recognizes that the Personal Information is the information on living individuals (full name, date of birth, and other information that can identify specific individuals) that is stipulated in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information,as well as the information such as e-mail addresses, user IDs, passwords, credit cards, etc. used in association with the specific individuals and other attribute information on individuals.
Purpose of Using Personal InformationWith regard to our guests' Personal Information that Our Company obtained, Our Company will not use it for purposes other than the purpose that our guests provided their Personal Information to us.
(1) To pursue operations of making reservations, cancellation, and other reservation operations
(2) If an occasion arises where our hotel needs to make a contact with our guest
(3) To analyze the use of services by our guests and develop new services and improve existing services
(The analysis will be absolutely done in a statistic manner and will not be used to identify our guests)
Disclosure of Personal Information to a Third PartyExcept for the following cases, Our Company will not disclose Personal Information to any third party.
(1) When obtained our guest's consent/approval
(2) When a public institution such as public office, etc. requests the disclosure based on the authority as set forth in the law
(3) When a company entrusted with operations that Our Company concluded a non-disclosure agreement with deems necessary for maintaining and managing the system
(4) Other (When there is a significant and urgent need for our guests, our hotel, and a third party)
(5) When our guest expressly requests for disclosure or provision in regard to the provision of Personal Information to a third party
Management of Personal InformationOur Company appropriately and carefully manages our guests' Personal Information.
(1) Our Company implements strict security countermeasures in order to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of Personal Information.
(2) Our Company makes our employee recognize the importance of "Protection of our guests' Personal Information" and strives to enhance security.
(3) When registering, sending, and receiving Personal Information at the time of making a reservation at Our Company's website, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) can be used.
Links to the third party websites are introduced in our hotel's website in order to provide more convenient information and services to our guests but with regard to the collection and handling of Personal Information at the linked website, our hotel assumes no responsibility.
Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal InformationGuests can change, correct, and delete the Personal Information registered on our website at all times.
In principle, only the person himself/herself can request the disclosure, correction, or suspension of the use of Personal Information and such requests are accepted at our inquiry desk.When we receive a request to disclose Personal Information or correct/suspend the use of Personal Information because it was found out to be incorrect information after it has been disclosed,we will promptly respond to it to the extent that it is reasonable only when we can confirm that it is the person himself/herself.When responding to the request for disclosure, correction, and suspension of use, we will confirm that it is the person himself/herself with the information that can identify the person himself/herself (full name, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) but we bear no responsibility for the response we made when a third person obtained the information that can identify the person himself/herself.